Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Princess and the Frog


Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess who had golden ball. She lived in a palace with her father, the King, and her seven sisters. Everyday she played with her ball in the garden of the palace. At the end of the garden there was a deep dark lake.

When the weather was hot, the princess liked playing near the lake. Unfortunately, one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very unhappy and she sat on the grass and started to cry. Suddenly she heard a voice. "Don't cry princess."
She opened her eyes and saw a large green frog. "Oh, please help me!" she said , "I can't get my ball."
"I'll help you,if I can come and live with you in the palace." said the frog.
"Yes, yes of course. I promise." said the princess.
So the frog jumped into the water and come back with the ball. The princess laughed and took the ball. She ran quickly back to the palace and forgot all about the frog. The frog was very angry. He followed the princess into the palace and told the story to the King.

The King unbelived that story. "My princess never be a lying people!" he shouted arrogantly. He kicked the frog cruelly. Then, the frog walked out sadly to near of the dark lake. The frog was be a quite animal. It never jumped again. It only slept on the back of stones.

A week later, the princess played the golden ball near the lake happily. A few minutes later, a shinny golden ball was dropped beside of a stone. There was a sleepy frog at the back stone. The princess look the green frog there, and will take her golden ball silently. But the frog heard a noisy voice. The frog walked up and looked the princess. Immediately, the frog catched the princess's golden ball and carried into the water.
"Oh, Why do you take my ball?" the princess asked sadly.
"Because you forgot about your promise before!." said the frog loudly.
"When did I promise with you?"
"When you dropped your ball into the water."
The princess thought hardly and finally she just remember her promise. "I'm really sorry about my fault before. I promise will take you to the palace now." she said seriously.
"I don't believe you princess! How if you lying to me again?" 
"I will be a your maid, oh the green frog!" Then the princess cried passionately. 

Finally the frog gave the golden ball to her. After she hold her ball, then princess said thank you and kissed the frog softly. The frog was a nervouse, his face looks like a red apple. Suddenly, the frog changed be a handsome prince. The princess was very surprised. 
"Hi Princess, you are beautiful. Will you take me to the palace and marry with me?" asked the Handsome Prince.
"Hmm, yes of course Prince." said the princess shyly.

The prince kissed back the prince passionately. The princess carried her ball carefully when she and the Prince walked together to the palace. She told to her father about the news. Then, finally the Prince and the Princess lived in the Palace happily ever after.

that's the First english story which made by me on 2008. Hehe,, :D


No comments:

Post a Comment